Thursday, November 1, 2012

James Bond Red Carpet Premier in Roma!


Me, Kendra and Hannah and the Sky Fall premier in  Roma!
Last Friday night (10/26/12) I started my weekend by attending Roma's Red Carpet premier of the new James Bond movie, Sky Fall with my friends Hannah, Kendra and Kendra's dad visiting from New Jersey. As a future event planner, it was very cool to see what was put into a red carpet event, and that got me very excited to pursue my future career, even if my events aren't that extravagant. I am not big into action movies, but it was a very cool thing to be apart of. Who knows if I will ever again attend a red carpet event, right?! We even got distant view of Daniel Craig, the actor that plays James Bond. We ended our night with a nice dinner and a long walk home in the rain...
Red Carpet, drop and repeat backdrop and some paparazzi!







No comments:

Post a Comment