Thursday, November 1, 2012

The new Lizzie McGuire...AKA Karli McBucci!

For all of you millennial kids out there, and/or the parents of millennial kids, you know that back in the day the Disney Channel show "Lizzie McGuire" was a HUGE deal. I, like many other young girls back then, was obsessed! When Lizzie went to Rome for a school trip, I began to dream of the days in the near future when I would study abroad in Rome, just like Lizzy did. Well, those days have come, and I am beginning to notice a few similarities between Lizzie and I. I may not have a TV show or a newborn, but we definitely have a lot in common! For instance...

We do the same poses!


 We both drive mopeds! (Well, kind of...)


We both visited the Trevi Fountain!

...and the Colosseum, too!

HAHA I wish! This one hasn't exactly happened yet...
We also both traveled to Rome with our best friends, got to go to a red carpet event, ate spaghetti and gelato, and much more! We were also both OBSESSED with Aaron Carter, but that is another story for another time. So, as you see above, Lizzie and I lead pretty similar lives. I think this means that I am the modern day Lizzie McGuire or "Karli McBucci!" 

P.S. We all know who Miss Ungermeyer reminds us of...right smick's?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment