Monday, November 12, 2012

AS Roma Soccer Game

Ciao tutti! Sorry it has been a while since I have posted a blog entry, the wifi at the hotel I am living at has been down. This therefore means I had zero means of communication with the world! As a millenial kid, this was truly a struggle, but I am very happy to report that I am ok and still alive!

Anyways, on Sunday November 5'th I attended my very first Italian soccer game! What an experience! The Italians were so spirited and enthusiastic about Football that it reminded me of home and my beloved Notre Dame football games! The arena was huge and filled with fans waving Roma's flags and singing. They actually managed to sing the whole entire game. My throat hurt for them, but it was so much fun and super inspiring.
AS Roma VS. Palermo! Roma wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment