Monday, November 26, 2012

London Calling!

This past weekend for my Thanksgiving break, I along with 8 other SMC girls, headed out to London, England. I have to say, although London is the most expensive city I have ever been to, it was also the coolest city I have ever been too. I got to see so many amazing things I have always dreamed of seeing and got to cross so much off of my bucket list! I really wish I could have shared this experience with my little sisters, Kayla and Kamryn. They are OBSESSED with London, and now I know why! I have also always taken great interest in the Royal family and hierarchy in the UK, so I particularly enjoyed this trip! Enjoy the pictures! It was a smashing time!

The Tube! Our primary source of transportation in London! This amazed me!
Me in front of Buckingham Palace!

Guard!
I have missed Chipotle so much since I have been gone! I had it twice in London!
 
Big Ben!
The London Eye!
View of Big Ben and Westminster Abby from the London Eye!
 
The Tower Bridge
 
The Tower of London
Got to see Billy Elliot on Broadway! It was amazing! So inspitational!
English Fascinatora!
I could have spent hours at Harrods Department Store in London!
Typical London! Big Ben, The London Eye, and a double-decker bus!
Westminster Abby!

Proud moment in my life right here! Standing in front of Westminster Abby with my Princess Kate Middleton Ring on! So obsessed! I felt like a princess!
Tower of London
The Crown Jewels of the the Royal Family! I couldn't take pictures inside, but this was by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen and one of my favorite parts of London!
Sword of King Henry V
Tower of London

Me in front of St. Paul's Cathedral where Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married! Also where the Queen's jubilee was held this past year!

Telephone Booths!
Fisn-N-Chips!
I can't wait to go back to London! Next week = Munich! Germany, here I come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment