Monday, October 15, 2012

Travel Update!

Ciao tutti! Within the last week, I finally planned and booked two trips within Europe while I am here.

Over thanksgiving break, I will be spending four days in London, England. I am SO excited! London seems to be a growing trend in this day and age and I cannot wait to experience it for myself. I am traveling with five of my friends and we will be staying in the heart of the city. Our hotel is located within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, Parliment, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the Eye of London. Sorry Kay and Kam, don't be too jealous!

My next trip will be in Paris, France. My friends Maddie, Kendra and I will be traveling there December 7'th through the 9'th. I have always wanted to visist Paris, so I am so thrilled that this trip was made possible for me. Once again, our hotel is in the heart of the city, conviently located near the Eiffel Tower.


I am beyonde excited that the two trips I will be going on outside of Italia were my top two choices! I cannot wait to experience life in a different place and the beauty that comes along with it. I am truly a lucky girl to be able to grasp these amazing opportunities given to me, and I won't take a second of it for granted! A presto!
Rainy day in Roma! Photo courtesy of my FAVORITE photographer, Hannah Ziegeler!

1 comment:

  1. Karli! I am so jealous! It seems like you are having a blast! I love reading your blog too! Stay safe, take pictures and remember to write everything down! Love you!
    -Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete