Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Collegio Santa Maria a Roma

The Trevi Fountain!
Buona Sera! I wanted to share the details of my education while I am in Roma. I am not just eating and drinking, I'm here to study too! This semester I am taking intermediate Italian, Philosophy, Mass Communications, Business/econ, and a lectures and tours class. So far, I like all of my professors, even though they are all kind of crazy. My classes are pretty easy compared to those at SMC which I like A LOT! I get done with classes in the early afternoon every day, giving me lots of time to explore the eternal city that is ROMA! I love that! Also, come November I don't have classes on Friday's for the rest of my time here. Love that too! All in all, this experience is a blessing and I am a very lucky girl.
My communications and business/econ classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment