Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Paris, France 12/7-12/9/2012

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to visit a place that I had always dreamed of seeing: Paris. I did all of the things on my bucket list, and immensely enjoyed every second of it.

 On our first night there after settling in, my friends and I went to see Moulin Rouge. This was quite the experience and overall a great show. The music was fun, the dancing was great, the nudity was unexpected....but hey, this is Europe, right:?!

 On our first full day there, we did everything the typical tourist does in Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, The Lourve, Arc de Triomphe, the Love Lock Bridge, etc. Not to mention, all of these trips included a photo shoot and multiple shopping breaks in between. Along with the beautiful sights, I was able to eat some delicious foods. This included  authentic french onion soup, crepes, beef bourguignon, crem brulee, Chipotle (not french but still amazing) and so much more. I have been so blessed to be given the opportunity to see all of these places that some people only get to see in pictures, and I will never take that for granted! Enjoy the pictures! Merci!
Crem Brulee
I make a pretty good French tourist if I do say so myself!

The Eiffel Tower<3
The Love Lock Bridge!
Me and the towers of Notre Dame
Notre Dame
The Lourve! Home of the Mona Lisa!
Arc de Triomphe!


1 comment:

  1. Loving your pictures!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete